NO COST EMI – T&C
- You understand that on choosing No Cost EMI payment option using Credit Card, you will receive a discount upfront equal to the interest cost due to the bank making it effectively no interest cost.
- You understand that No Cost EMI payment option is available on select products only.
- The No Cost EMI offer is applicable for EMI purchase for the duration of 3 months only
- The discount applicable on opting for 'No Cost EMI on Credit Card' is being offered exclusively by https://www.getgear.in/ and does not amount to EMI/interest waiver extended by the bank.
- You understand and confirm that you will need to pay applicable EMI and interest on total value of the order at the time of payment to the bank in accordance with the terms applicable to the credit card. The interest cost charged by the bank over time is being given back to you upfront at the time of this purchase and netted off in the Invoice amount.
- The discretion to allow the payment lies with the bank issuing the credit card. NDSPL will have no obligation or liability in the event the bank refuses to process the transaction for any reason.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The customer also understands that if s/he fail in timely payment of EMI, there may be additional interests/penalty which may be levied by the bank which may be higher than the discount offered under this scheme.
- The minimum order value to avail the No Cost EMI payment option is Rs 7,999.
- Any returns/cancellation will be as per the return/cancellation policy of https://www.getgear.in/
- In case of any kind of return/refund in an EMI transaction, interest already billed in a particular transaction will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- NDSPL will not charge a processing fee for availing EMI option. Bank may however charge processing fee or cancellation charges as per the banks policies. Such charges shall be paid by the customer and will not be refundable even in the event of return/cancellation of the order.
- The customer may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- NDSPL retain the right to modify or cancel this scheme at its sole discretion.
- You understand that for select products there may be a constraint on number of transactions per credit card.
- You may be charged service tax or other all applicable taxes by the bank for these transactions.